Saturday, October 13, 2012

MEME-2

MEME - 2
People often ask me what do you do , when you are practically online 24*7.
Well for starters here are some of the most amusing memes I encountered in the last month itself.

Also in the last month the Stahp meme series has emerged.They are simply hilarious.

Go through them and see for yourself .Enjoy.

A GEM OF A PIC!!!
SO VERY TRUE!!!

Everytime I open Youtube from my hostel

GANGNAM REACTION!!!



Reality of DDIT

Reality of Relationships!





MY FAVOURITE! The perfect way to describe IPHONE 5

SO TRUE!!!
SIMPLY HILARIOUS

Good Idea!!! I didnt think of that.People are so stupid...ROFLMAO!!!

TRUE EVERYWHERE.


Seriously why??? In an INDIA , South Africa match WHY should pakistan win???

Freaking Every Time

True Statment!

Thats how you give an advise.

SO PERFECT and APT!!!

FOR THE GEEKS

EVERY TIME!



LOL!




HAHA APPLE STAHP ripping people!



EVERY TIME !



THOSE WHO KNOW THIS WONT STOP LAUGHING!!!

VERY TRUE IN INDIA!

NOOO!!!! I Dont wana wake up.

Hopefully you enjoyed it as much as i did.
Thanks to all the websites for putting up such wonderful memes...

No comments:

Post a Comment